Professional Leather Refinishing ProductsLeatherPro represents a series of water based, fume and odor free, leather repair and treatment coatings for the leather refinishing professional. LeatherPro series provides a complete range of leather treatment materials that allows the professional refinisher to rejuvenate faded, scratched, worn and abused leather furnishings and restore them to a pristine state.
Unlike most of the readily available leather refinishing materials, LeatherPro coatings do not contain hazardous ingredients and do not present health or other physical danger to the user or the environment. The products are extremely safe and easy to work with do not require special equipment or precautions in their use or application. LeatherPro products are not designed for use on suede or nubuck.
LeatherPro series consists of five distinct coatings, each serving a specific purpose at the various stages that the refinishing process goes through at the hands of the leather professional.
1. Primer: Seals and prepares the leather for the application of the Binder.
2. Binder: This coating is formulated to accept pigments and other coloring agents that\ applied as the next step in the restoration process.
3. TopCoat: This abrasion and stain resistant, protective coating is the final step in the restoration process after the repair and color matching process.
4. Duller: It is a gloss control formula that is added to the TopCoat to adjust the finish of the leather to the desired gloss level.
5. SofTouch: Once the above processes are complete, and after allowing sufficient cure time, SofTouch is applied to give the leather its natural feel.
LeatherPro can be applied by spraying or brushing. When spraying, make sure to protect surrounding areas from over spray. Wipe off excess and run-off immediately with a damp rag or sponge.
LeatherPro is available in custom finishes such as different levels of gloss, tints or colors on a special order basis. It maybe used on all leathers and vinyl materials encountered in shoes, handbags, briefcases, garments, gloves and automobile upholstery.
LeatherPro is available in various packing sizes including gallon jugs, 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums.
LeatherPro is also available for private labelling opportunities by special arrangement.